Business Insurance, Commercial Insurance, Farm Insurance, Contractors Insurance, and Liability Insurance In Spruce Pine, Asheville, Gastonia, Marion, Morganton, Old Fort, NC, and Surrounding Areas

We know that no two businesses are alike.

Whether you need property insurance for your restaurant or dealer’s blanket coverage to protect the cars at your dealership, we can help meet your specific insurance needs. And, just one call gets us started on searching through different carriers to find you the competitive rates you are looking for. Outsourcing the search for business insurance can not only find you attractive rates, we can find you the various discounts and coverage options for your business size, industry, owner structure, and more.

Commercial Insurance and Contractors Insurance in Marion, NCCommercial Insurance to Protect Your Business: Contractors Insurance & Farm Insurance

Each business has its own commercial insurance requirements. For example, contractors insurance is needed by a range of craftsmen outside of general contractors insurance. Carpenters, plumbers, electricians, handyman, pressure washers and more all need some sort of contractors’ insurance. And, it’s more affordable than you think. Going without contractors’ insurance is what can really cost you. If you are just looking for general liability or bonds, we can work on that too.

On the other end, other businesses have assets they need to protect. Inventory, equipment and machinery, vehicles and more need to be included in coverage. And for farm insurance, we can protect livestock, buildings, equipment and more.

Then there is the insurance for service providers. Anyone can be accused of professional liability and find themselves having to defend their actions, assets and business. Do not risk everything you have worked for.

Business insurance can protect any business, any industry, and any profession.

Commercial Property Insurance and Liability Insurance

Many companies look for commercial property insurance as part of their coverage. But what if your business is your property? If you have a vacation or season property you rent out, you may have entered into becoming a business and require commercial insurance.

We also can find the right policy for churches and houses of worship, and property associations.

Our experienced staff will tailor a package to protect your business and give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are covered. In addition, business policyholders save at Tate’s. From general liability to injured worker’s compensation and product liability claims, our experienced agents will provide quotes for all your business insurance needs.

Commercial and Business Insurance Options include:

You need a partner for your protection.
Call Tate’s Insurance today.