Business Insurance in Asheville, Gastonia, Marion, Morganton, Old Fort, and Spruce Pine, NC

We know that you have lots of questions when it comes to insurance for your Marion business. Will liability insurance be enough, or do you need other coverages? I only have myself and no employees, do I still need insurance? I’m worried that my vehicle will be vandalized and I’ll have things stolen, what coverage should I have for this?

You have a lot of questions, and the first place you should go is to your Tate Insurance Services independent agent. By understanding your business, your industry, your size, and more, your independent agent will be able to shop for the best business insurance that will fit your needs and keep your business protected.

Business Insurance in Asheville, Gastonia, Marion, Morganton, Old Fort, and Spruce Pine, NCI Work in An Office Doing Accounting

Professionals like accountants, attorneys, and more need to have insurance to protect their Asheville or Morganton business. Professional liability insurance, which falls under the business insurance category, is the type of policy that you will want to have in place. These policies cover common claims such as negligence, misrepresentation, inaccurate advice, violation of good faith, and more. Working directly with customers providing services opens you up to a variety of potential complaints, and professional insurance is there to help mitigate circumstances that would hurt you personally and force you to close your business, even if you did nothing wrong. Call your Tate Insurance Services agent today to discuss your professional business and find out what insurance you will need.

But I’m Only Renting My Workspace, Do I Need Insurance?

While it might seem that you wouldn’t need insurance when you are renting your workspace, that just isn’t so. You may still experience theft, vandalism, fire damage, storm damage, or other issues in Spruce Pine. Commercial insurance allows you to repair or replace things needed for your business, and may even cover lost income while repairs are being made.

I Only Have A Few Employees, Do I Really Need Insurance?

Once you have employees, most states require that you carry workers’ compensation insurance. This is good because it helps to protect your employees and help them recover from a work-related injury or illness. And factors such as job risk, claims history and payroll size will make a difference in premiums and what coverages are needed. Regardless of what your business is in Gastonia or Old Fort, your Tate Insurance Services agent can help you protect your business and keep it running smoothly.